We realized it had been a hot minute since we posted a set of before and after pictures. This project was very cool to see.
This great townhouse got a full makeover after its Stagerie project was submitted. In general, the homeowner packed, moved existing furniture, added vignettes on the kitchen and bathroom counters, hung artwork, and replaced the vertical blinds with patio door curtains.
Some comments from the homeowner:
- Stagerie helped me in so many ways.
- I rearranged my living room so that the blue chair didn’t feel like an orphan.
- The print suggestions for the kitchen and bathrooms were perfect; I found exactly what I needed at Target.
- Stagerie inspired me to add a mirror in the main bedroom and remove the oversized chair.
- The vignette suggestions from my stager helped me find items I already had and arrange them in my kitchen and main bathroom.
- And my favorite touch? Replacing the vertical blinds with the patio door curtains!
- Stagerie project: $180
- Target accessories: $316
- At Home Superstore print: $134
Total Cost: $630
And, you’ll want to see the feline visitor who was also photographed for fun!