Did you know?
A survey by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC found that staged homes spend half the time on the market than non-staged homes; in fact, once staged, homes spend an average of 73% less time on the market.
A National Association of Realtors survey found that the longer homes stay on the market, the further their price drops.
We All Like Listing Homes for Sale
But, having a listing on the market that’s not selling is painful for both you and your client.
Asking for a price reduction–that can be even worse!
Let us help you get those homes sold!
Home staging is all about showing your client’s home in its best possible light.
Buyers are willing to spend 1% to 5% more for a staged home than a non-staged home.
You don’t need to be the staging expert as well as the expert at negotiations, contracts, and more. Stagerie is your secret weapon!
How Stagerie Works
Take pictures of your client’s home from each corner of every room; these don’t have to be marketing pictures, you can use your phone. Next, follow these steps to get advice from our expert stagers:
- Start a new Stagerie project.
- Upload your pictures and submit the Stagerie project request.
- You’ll receive personalized, expert advice from a Stagerie home stager, which may include:
• Items to pre-pack
• Furniture and décor to re-arrange or add
• Recommended touchups
- Send the list to your client so they can follow the instructions, step-by-step.
- List the house and get ready to receive offers!
You know home staging works!
At Stagerie, we believe every listing deserves design-quality home staging. That’s why our price is $180 / Stagerie.